While continuing to eat as you normally do (with the exception of fast foods), begin taking Slenderiix & Xceler8 drops three times daily prior to meals. To prepare the body for fat burning in the next phase, it is helpful to begin adding extra healthy fats at this time, such as avocado, raw nuts, and seeds (and their cold pressed oils), as well as fish oil. These all help to rebalance body fat stores to more healthful ratios, paving the way for optimal health goals and ultimate fat loss in the next phase.
1. Beginning on day three of the program, you must restrict your total caloric intake to no more than 1250 calories per day. ARIIX’s PureNourish meal replacement shake is a great way to start the day. If you choose PureNourish for your meals, you should use two scoops of PureNourish in 8 to 10 ounces of water, unsweetened almond milk, organic skimmed milk, or unsweetened coconut milk. You also have the option of adding ½ to 1 cup of fresh or frozen fruit such as mixed berries, peaches, black berries, sweet cherries, or blueberries.
2. You also should be drinking at least 100-ounces of pure filtered water each day. Having proper water intake allows our bodies to more effectively handle the toxins released as we begin burning up fat stores. Consider purchasing an ARIIX Puritii Filter (www.puritii.com/lynn) to help you keep purified water on hand at all times.
3. Another important step in the weight (fat) loss phase is to begin a modest aerobic exercise program. Begin walking, hiking, swimming, jogging, biking, etc. for 15-30 minutes, five times per week. Note: If you have not been getting much exercise prior to beginning our program, it is important that you begin slowly and then build up to our recommended level of exercise over the next few weeks.
4. In order for Slenderiix & Xceler8 to be effective, you MUST limit your caloric intake to 1250 calories or less and adhere to the recommended food list for the Weight (Fat) Loss Phase. This means avoiding all bread, flour, rice, most cereals, pasta, potatoes, and sugar. But don’t despair! You have plenty of delicious fruits, vegetables, good fats, and good proteins to choose from when planning your regular low-glycemic meals and snacks.
(It is best to consume grass-fed organic proteins whenever possible)
• Chicken (white meat) • Eggs • Turkey (white meat) • Turkey Bacon (nitrate free) • Venison • Roast Beef • Grass Fed Ground Round • Halibut • Tilapia • Any white fish with fin and scales • Flounder • Salmon • Tuna • Lobster • Crab • Shrimp
Any and all vegetarian proteins will work as part of this program as long as you remain committed to the caloric intake amount. Some examples include:
• Quinoa and Tofu• Raw or Sprouted Nuts – no roasted or salted nuts. NOTE: Nuts are not the best option as they are high in calories. While it is OK to eat them, they will not be as filling per calorie as Tofu or Quinoa• Meat substitutes like tempeh or tofu hot dogs• Protein shakes: These are a very good option because they have a lot of protein per calorie, which make them very filling. Organic skim milk, unsweetened rice milk, almond milk or water should be used when making your protein shakes.• Beans are OK, but these also have the higher calorie warning. For example, one cup of kidney or black beans is approximately 227 calories. Beans should only be combined with veggies and not eaten with fruit or meat.
Healthy fats are the building blocks that support a healthy immune system. 250 of your 1250 calories a day should be reserved for healthy fats. By including these as part of your nutrition, you will likely see better results on the Slenderiix & Xceler8 program.
These special fats are allowed on the Slenderiix™ program in moderation:
• 2 oz of Hemp seeds
• 2 oz of Pumpkin seeds
• 2 oz of Walnuts
• 2 oz of Chia seeds
• Two (2) tablespoons of coconut oil per day
• Artichokes • Arugula • Asparagus • Bean Sprouts • Bell Peppers • Broccoli • Brussels Sprouts • Cabbage • Carrots • Cauliflower • Celery • Chili Peppers • Collard Greens • Cucumbers • Dill Pickles • Garlic • Green Beans • Kale • Lettuce • Mushrooms • Onions • Parsley • Peas • Radishes • Summer Squash • Spinach • Tomatoes • Zucchini
Fruits lowest in sugar are listed first.
Best choice: • Apples • Strawberries • Blueberries • Blackberries • Raspberries • Grapefruit
2nd best: • Pears • Peaches • Plums • Fresh Figs • Kiwi
3rd best: • Oranges • Tangerines • Nectarines